David Braun H.IS. #1371-060
1. Do you have a problem hearing on the telephone?
2. Do you have trouble following a conversation with two or more people
talking at the same time?
3. Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up to high?
4. Do you strain to understand conversation?
5. Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
6. Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
7. Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
8. Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
9. Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
10. Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand them?
If you answered yes to three or more you may have a hearing problem.
Warning Signs of Hearing Loss